Saturday, October 21, 2017

Launched

Welcome to the new #EllChat_BkClub page! Shout out to Kirsten Foti for the idea! 

This page will function as a home base for information about our book chat including the weekly questions, reading schedules etc. 

We are currently in our 8th round of #EllChat_BkClub and reading Unlocking English Learner' Potential. 


Check out the reading schedule for this chat here: 


I will continue to add to the blog so that it includes more avenues to connect, but for now, I'm going live and launching it.

Let me know what you think!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for creating the web page. In the few months I have been involved, I have seen this group so much. I am glad we have a home that will serve as a semi-archive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are all Qs for Round 8.0 on here?? O:)

    ReplyDelete

Making Content Comprehensible for Multilingual Learners-NEW edition of the SIOP book!

Please join us for #MLLChat_BkClub 7.0 featuring  The interactive notebook below contains all of the information you will need to participat...